11.30.2006

Good Gift / Bad Gift - Volume 1

I'm full on into my holiday shopping at this point and I've come across quite a few sports gifts in various magazines, websites, television commercials, etc. So, I've decided to do a little series from now until the holidays entitled Good Gift / Bad Gift. Its pretty simple. First, I will present a good gift to give a sports fan and explain why its cool. Next, I will show a stupid gift and make fun of it. Its pretty simple, I think you'll all be able to keep up. So without further ado, here's Volume 1 (The Golf Edition).

Good Gift - An Actual Golden Tee Machine. Ok, I kind of cheated on this one. At $4,250, its not exactly the kind of gift that anyone can give. My advice for those who are not as wealthy as me, go buy a Wii and play Tiger Woods '07.


Bad Gift - Purple Buzzard Golf Head Cover. Giving a golf head cover is pretty lame to begin with unless its made of something really cool like Season 1 and 2 of Lost on DVD, though I'm really not sure how that would work. Anyway, the head covers on BestSportsGifts.com (GREAT NAME!) don't cut it. The only one that isn't terrible is the Baby Harp Seal, because sticking a club into a baby Harp Seal is always fun.